Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dioner and Sherley

The Navarro's are class acts. Good people, family people. And I love that they want to start a foundation the right way. Dioner plays catcher for the Tampa Bay Rays (they dropped the Devil). 

"Chris, I don't want to do what the players and wives usually do with just setting up a tax shelter thing. I want to really make a difference."

Sherley, Navi...I'm in. We'll take of all that after you guys win the next three games.

And Sherley, no more talking with Philly fans. They're dangerous, and more than a little stupid. I'm a much bigger fan of the Rays. Especially after hanging out with all the family, friends, staff, etc. Great people. The kind of people the rest of the USA should root for. 

Thanks a million for supporting the Boys & Girls Clubs. We all appreciate the love and committment. Class act all around. 
CLOW

No comments: